Pipelines Reference Guide¶
GenPipes implements standardized genomics workflows, including DNA-Seq, tumour analysis, RNA-Seq, de novo RNA-Seq, ChIP-Seq, SARS-CoV-2 genome sequencing, methylation sequencing, Hi-C, capture Hi-C, and metagenomics. All pipelines have been implemented following a robust design and development routine by following established best practices standard operating protocols. The pipelines accept a binary sequence alignment map (BAM) or a FASTQ file as input.
This guide contains usage manual and reference information for all available GenPipes genomic analysis pipelines. Visit GenPipes Real-life Applications and use cases to see how these pipelines can be deployed for complex next-generation genomic analysis in real life scenarios.
- Amplicon Sequencing Pipeline
- ChIP Sequencing Pipeline
- CoV Sequencing Pipeline
- DNA Sequencing Pipeline
- DNA Sequencing (High Coverage) Pipeline
- HiC Sequencing Pipeline
- Illumina Run Processing Pipeline
- Methylation Sequencing Pipeline
- Nanopore Pipeline
- RNA Sequencing Pipeline
- De-Novo RNA Sequencing Pipeline
- RNA Sequencing (Light) Pipeline
- Tumor Pair Sequencing Pipeline