Frequently asked questions¶
Queries related to GenPipes and its usage are categorized broadly as follows:
- What is GenPipes?
- Where can I find GenPipes Citation reference and text?
- Where can I access latest GenPipes source code?
- Do I need to deploy GenPipes locally on a server or in the cloud to use it?
- GenPipes requires familiarity with Unix. As a Windows user, what do I need to setup to use GenPipes?
- Where do I find tips on troubleshooting GenPipes runtime and usage issues?
- For new developers, are there any GenPipes development and troubleshooting tips?
- New Users
- To create a new CCDB account, what should I fill in the form field: ‘position’?
- What email ID should I use if I am an external collaborator?
- My account is activated. How do I learn more about Compute Canada Servers and resources available?
- My account is activated but I cannot login into beluga-computecanada or any other node - Cedar, Niagra? What is wrong?
- What is the best place to report GenPipes bugs?
- I was trying to use GenPipes deployed in a Docker Container. What <tag> value should I use?
- How do I run GenPipes locally in my infrastructure using a containerized setup? Is a scheduler setup necessary?
- GenPipes 3.4 RNA Sequencing Pipeline moved from using Trimmomatic to Skewer. Why? What does this change mean for GenPipes users?
- GenPipes Developers
- C3G Resource Usage
- Where can I find more details on CCDB servers, file system, usage guidelines?
- Is there a list of software installed on Compute Canada servers?
- What are modules and why do we need them for GenPipes?
- What are GenPipes genomes? Where can I access them from?
- What is meant by test dataset? Where can I find available test datasets?
- GenPipes HPC Jobs